We recognize that employees are most fulfilled when their career brings challenge, enjoyment and the personal resources needed from today’s workplace. That’s why Pinnacle EMS provides comprehensive benefits programs that continually evolve to help our employees thrive.
Flexible Schedule and Paid Time Off:We are able to offer flexible work hours based on position, employee and company needs. Full and part-time employees can use our excellent Paid Time Off program for planned vacation and unexpected absence due to illness. Holiday Pay is also provided during major national holidays when our offices are closed.
Insurance Benefits:Insurance options can be challenging and we want our employees to have help when the unexpected happens. We make it easy with a comprehensive and healthy benefits package that includes:
- Group medical, dental and vision plans available to employees and their dependents on a cost-sharing basis.
- Supplemental insurance coverage such as cancer plans, hospital indemnity, and short term-disability available with co-pay.
- Long-term disability coverage and life insurance to help take care of loved ones.
- Optional pre-tax premium only plan – employees may elect to have specific insurance premium contributions withheld from their paychecks on a pre-tax basis.
Financial Opportunity and Recognition:We value the excellent work and innovation that our employees provide to our clients. We offer opportunities for formal and informal recognition, advancement and company-wide incentives.
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Annual company incentive through bonus pool
- Employee award program based on performance
- Employee referral bonus for identifying successful new hires for our team
- 401K with a company contribution