Fund: Kansas Petroleum Storage Tank Release Trust Fund
Administered By: Department of Health and Environment
State Fund Website: http://www.kdheks.gov/tanks/trust_fund/
Fund Inception Date:12/22/1988
Fund Sunset Date:7/1/2024
- Release Eligibility Requirements
- Storage tanks must be registered
with KDHE and must be in compliance
with inventory control, release detection,
and release reporting requirements.
- Contamination must have been discovered
on or after 12/22/88
- Deductible & Reimbursement Cap
- $3,000 plus $500 per tank at facility
- $1M less deductible per occurrence
To learn more about the workscope and cost preapproval requirements in Kansas, contact Kate Infante at firstname.lastname@example.org.