Life at Pinnacle EMS
Pinnacle Environmental Management Support is the national industry leader in environmental claims management and cost control services for petroleum-impacted sites. Working with nearly every major U.S. oil company along with regional multi-station petroleum marketers, environmental consulting firms, insurance providers, financial institutions, and governmental agencies, the staff at Pinnacle works with each client to reduce the bottom-line impact of environmental corrective action costs caused by leaking underground storage tanks by recovering eligible costs through state-administered leaking UST Trust Funds.
Our team of highly committed and experienced staff is focused on delivering client satisfaction through high quality results. We are individually and collectively driven by our core values which provide the basis for how we conduct business.
Our core values are:
- Seekers: Curiosity and desire to learn is our path to growth.
- Promise Keepers: If we say yes, you can count on us.
- Problem Solvers: The right solution is a critical thought process away.
- Communicators: Thoughtful, on-time, right modality communications, tailored to each client.
- Life Integrators: We value the blend of work, family, and our greater role in our communities.
Pinnacle Environmental Management Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.