Fund: Massachusetts Petroleum Product Cleanup Fund
Administered By: Department of Revenue
Fund Inception Date:4/1/1991
Fund Sunset Date:None
- Release Eligibility Requirements
- Releases reported after 4/1/91
- Tanks must be registered
- Annual tank fees paid
- Tanks must be in substantial compliance
- Deductible & Reimbursement Cap
- 1 facility-$5,000
3 or more – $10,000
- $1.5 M or $500k per occurrence based on the number of tanks owned.
To learn more about how Pinnacle EMS can ensure maximum recovery in a timely manner through proper coding of invoiced costs, contact Emily Mackenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.