Fund: New Mexico Corrective Action Fund
Administered By: Environment Department
State Fund Website: http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/ust/caf.html
Fund Inception Date:3/1/1992
Fund Sunset Date:None
- Release Eligibility Requirements
- A release of petroleum from a storage tank must be reported to and confirmed by the regulatory agency.
- As a result of this release, the owner or operator must be required by a regulatory agency to take corrective action.
- The owner or operator must be in substantial compliance with the Petroleum Storage Tank Bureau regulations.
- Deductible & Reimbursement Cap
To learn more about how Pinnacle EMS can help you navigate the compliance determination process to ensure reimbursement eligibility, contact Liz Petley at firstname.lastname@example.org.