Fund: Nevada Petroleum Fund
Administered By: Division of Environmental Protection
State Fund Website: http://ndep.nv.gov/bca/petrofnd.htm
Fund Inception Date:10/1/1989
Fund Sunset Date:None
- Release Eligibility Requirements
- Tank system must have been enrolled in the Fund at time of release discovery.
- Exact component of the tank system must be verified as source of leak and that source must be repaired or eliminated.
- Written direction from regulatory case office for assessment and/or remediation is required.
- Must use a NV certified CEM.
- Deductible & Reimbursement Cap
- $5,000 and 10% co-pay
$250 for heating oil tanks less than 1,100 gallons
- $1M less a 10% co-payment
To learn more about how Pinnacle EMS can help you navigate the Nevada Fund requirements and process, contact Christine Sniezek at email@example.com.