Fund: Pennsylvania Underground Storage Tank Indemnification Fund
Administered By: Department of Insurance
Fund Inception Date:2/1/1994
Fund Sunset Date:None
- Release Eligibility Requirements
- The Fund’s fees are paid.
- The tank is registered with DEP unless it is a heating oil tank that “opted-in”.
- The owner or operator has obtained a permit, if required.
- The tank owner or operator can support a release occurred on or after February 1, 1994.
- The claimant has met the notification requirements of reporting a claim. Claims must be reported within 60 days after knowledge of a potential claim or coverage will be denied
- Deductible & Reimbursement Cap
- $1M per tank per occurrence
To learn more about how Pinnacle EMS can help you with the electronic submittal of invoices in Pennsylvania for faster claim processing, contact Liz Petley at email@example.com.