Fund: Tennessee Underground Storage Tank Reimbursement Fund
Administered By: Department of Environment and Conservation
Fund Inception Date:7/1/1988
Fund Sunset Date:None
- Release Eligibility Requirements
- Tanks must be registered in a timely fashion
- Applicable fees must be paid
- Must provide 12 months release detection
- Deductible & Reimbursement Cap
- All releases have a deductible of $20,000 unless granted a reduced deductible.
- $2M per occurrence
To learn more about Pinnacle EMS’s experience with the required TDEC claim database and our ability to efficiently file your claims, contact Liz Petley at firstname.lastname@example.org.